About me

Assalamualaikum and good evening all,

My name is Mohammad Hafizudin bin Kather Maideen, aged 28 and currently pursuing my fifth year in the Bachelor of Accounting with Honors at Fakulti Ekonomi dan Pengurusan, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). My hometown is Bagan Serai, Perak. I would like to share a little bit about my family which consists of 7 siblings and i am the fifth among my siblings. My mother named Fathimah binti Abu Backer, aged 53 and she is housewife. While my father, Kather Maideen bin Abdul Rahman, passed away in 2017. 



Myself

My educational journey started from primary education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bagan Serai from year 2003 to 2008. After that, I attended Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bagan Serai from year 2009 to 2013 for my secondary education. 



My secondary school

After completing my SPM, I enrolled at Politeknik Seberang Perai, Penang from year 2014 to 2017, Where I pursue Diploma in Accounting program for three years. I graduated from Politeknik Seberang Perai, Penang on March 2018. Besides that, i was awarded dean gold medal during graduation ceremony for the academic distinction. 


Pictures during at the Politeknik Seberang Perai


My ambition is to become a chartered accountant, and I am committed to achieving outstanding academic performance throughout my tenure at university. Beyond academics, I am passionate about sports and adventurous activities, as they offer me opportunities for personal growth and new experiences. That's a bit about me – always eager to learn, grow, and make the most of life's adventures.






Popular posts from this blog

My Hobbies

My Favourite places in FEP